Friday, October 12, 2007

Popcorn (pre-blog)

I still can't type worth a darn in this cast-type thing.  And recent experiences (typing an application and essay, washing the cast after camping) have taught me not to take it off.  So, blogging will be light.  

Not that anyone will notice.

But, I did take Stephen (8) and Jonah (6) out to sell popcorn last night.  Short version: Stephen is brave and Jonah is fearless.  There is a difference.

I'll try to type it up, or I may try to get the 4boymom to type it.  I wonder if there's a way that someone could record my voice, and then play it back while typing?

It turns out there is.

3 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger fiorinda said...

I noticed. HOw much longer till you get the cast off? And the question we are all dying to know the answer to, How did you break your wrist?

 
At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1 word: football
4boymom

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Scott said...

That's right. Football.

Or, to be more precise, falling while running backwards in a massive game of Father-Son Keep Away, with the dads vs. the 9- and 10-year olds.

Although, to my credit, the kid trying to get the ball from me when I fell was 12.

Distal Radius Fracture. Ouch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home