Thursday, March 16, 2006

Crossed wires

This morning I managed to get my shower in before work (for a visual, think Tom Selleck; I look nothing like him, but you'll still be able to eat after visualizing; you're welcome). This is a good thing, because if I don't get one in before work, it usually has to wait until after work (lunchtime hygenic endeavors don't often pan out), and that's just a long time. By that point, I'm starting to look, smell, and feel like some sysadmins I have known.

Anyway, me=clean=good thing.

When I was done, I got out and began to rummage through the stack of clothes I had prepared (again, just visualize Brad Pitt or something; it's easier on the imagination). When I got to the layer where the unmentionables were supposed to be, there were no unmentionables.

There was a diaper.

In my defense, I usually get Sam's clothes each morning. And I was up late last night. And . . . well, it was funny then.

P.S.
This could have been worse. The other day while walking, I had a great post about Economics written in my head, including examples from World of Warcraft and Ben Cohen. But then I forgot it. You're welcome.

P.P.S.
Not that this fits in anywhere, but one of the birds near our house has learned our phone ringtone. It's very distracting.

2 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger fiorinda said...

What about us poor folks who know what you look like.

That is pretty funny about finding a diaper, though.

I enjoyed this much more than a post on economics(even if it involved the World of Warcraft)

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Viator said...

That´s cool, about the bird I knew. One morning I woke up and a raven outside was trying to immitate the alarm on my wristwatch.
There is an interesting story about bird language below, seems birds talk about the afterlife and stuff, looks like st. Francis was onto something.


Are birds trying to tell us things?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home