Friday, November 17, 2006

Quote of The Day

Who said this, and where:
Restrictions are great, because they make you more imaginative. They make you rethink things. They make you not do the obvious.
It's a great quote, and is universally applicable. From video games to theology, it's a great point.

Alright, you have until Monday morning, 8 AM EST. That's . . . a lot of hours.

First one with the full correct answer gets something. A bagel. With shmear. With or without me, your choice. If nobody gets it right, I'll take myself out for two bagels.

Note: this is not an ongoing feature. I ran across this quote purely by random.

4 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Blogger Dignan said...

Joss Whedon said it on the Serenity DVD.

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Scott said...

Late but correct, so I owe you a bagel. Nice googling.

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Scott said...

I can't believe that you posted a Joss Whedon quote. If we weren't outed before, we certainly are now.
4boymom

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Scott said...

Ha. Joss Whedon is my master now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home